Orgasm is the sudden discharge of accumulated sexual tension resulting in rhythmic muscular contractions in the pelvic region that produce intensely pleasurable sensations followed by rapid relaxation. Orgasm is also in part a psychological experience of pleasure and abandon, when the mind is focused solely on the personal experience. It is sometimes called climaxing or coming. Sex is really fun, but did you know about the benefits of it?
- Cut your risk of heart attack in half.
- Prevent cervical infections and helps relieve urinary tract infections.
- Lower your risk of type-2 diabetes.
- Cure you from insomnia.
- Relieves strength.
- Improves self-esteem.
- Helps us understand our partner.
Find out more facts about orgasms here.
8. Helps us understand our self!